Wednesday, March 20, 2013

DIFFERENT SIDES OF ME

     
          Like I was saying, I am really addicted to fashion, I think it all started when I first open the website  Lookbook.nu. When I saw the kind of people with their own style of fashion, I was inspired and started posting my looks. Although at first I was having a hard time trying to figure out a pose, but as time pass, I didn't have a hard time anymore.


 My previous looks:

                                                                    Indirect Formality

                                                                        Classic Park

                                                                    The Parking Lot

                                                                      Black Listed 

                                                                     And It's a Party

                                                                     Sunset Beneath

     

         
       
         

No comments:

Post a Comment